Alcohol cannot be allowed at your event without the following stipulations in place.
1. Washington State Liquor Control Board Banquet Permit must be obtained. If your Caterer/Bartender does not purchase this document for you, the renter is responsible for delivering a copy 30 days prior to the event. Cost $10.00
2. Certificate of General Liability Insurance ( COI ) must be obtained by the renter. (See Mandatory Insurance)
3. Only Bartenders approved by 'The Valiant' with current, valid server's license and their own insurance may serve alcohol of any kind. We do not allow friends or family to serve at your event. *Please supply a copy of your Bartenders servers permit and note that all Bartenders must have their permit on their person.
4. Self-service of alcoholic beverages is NOT allowed. *Please note that this dangerous infraction will result in your event being closed down and your deposit withheld in full.
5. State laws require Bartenders to confirm age, and have the right to refuse service to any person at their discretion. Bartenders must remain at the bar for the duration of the event.
*Please note that this dangerous infraction will result in
your event being closed down and your Deposit withheld in full.
6. Alcohol should be removed from the bar and secured out of the venue building parameters in a locked vehicle, before clean up
*Please note that this dangerous infraction will result in your event being closed down and your Deposit withheld in full.
6. All alcoholic beverages must remain within the venue building parameters during the event. Beverages are not allowed outside the entrance/exit doors of event space.
7. "No Host" Please note the special regulations required for this service. A "Special Occasion License" is required and often takes up to 90 days to acquire. "Special Occasion License": Allows a bona fide nonprofit organization to sell liquor at a specified date, time and place. Special Occasion License applications are available online. www.lcb.wa.gov
Examples include a fundraising dinner, gala event, auction, or wine tasting. "Special Business Permits". There are several permits available for businesses that don't fit into a traditional liquor license category. Contact: Washington State Liquor Control Board. www.lcb.wa.gov